Saturday, October 7, 2023

Turn Now Ten Times the More

As your hearts have been disposed to stray from God, 
turn now ten times the more to seek Him;
In saving you, He will bring you back enduring joy.
BARUCH 4:28-29


Father in heaven, Your grace overflows beyond measure. I praise You O Lord my God for truly, there is no limit to Your love, mercy, and forgiveness. 

I humbly turn to You today, broken and full of sin. Please forgive me dear Father for all the sins I have comitted knowingly and unknowingly. Strengthen my resolve and determination to fight off the evil in me, knowing and believing in faith that the good in me will always prevail. Always keep me under the shelter of Your love, comfort, and protection. Only by your forgiveness, mercy, and grace can I be saved from sin through Christ.

I pray for all your children who are victims of destruction brought about by the recent calamities. Please restore back their lives and bring them back to enduring joy. Let your love be the source of their strength to resist evil and do good.

I have sinned in a lot of ways but I am thankful to You O Lord for loving me unconditionally. Love that always bring me back to You. Love that always make me turn to seek You more, knowing and believing that there is nothing impossible with You. As always, fill me with your Spirit and deliver me from the hands of sin.

All these I humbly ask and pray in Jesus Name. Amen.